Avail easy personal loan with lowest interest rate in Bangalore. apply and get cheap interest rate loan sanction.
Personal Loan Rate of Interest starts from 10.99%
For an easy personal loan with the lowest interest rate in Bangalore, you’ve come to the right place! Based on your profile, we at CPL Services can match you to the right loans from various suitable solutions available with major banks and other financial establishments. This is the case irrespective of the reason for which you seek the loan, whether medical expenses or emergencies, your child’s education, wedding, household repairs, purchases or renovations; debt consolidation, balance transfer, vacation funding or other.
Possible lenders from whom you can get a personal loan at cheap interest rate through us include, ICICI, HDFC, Citibank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bajaj Finserv and IDFC First Bank.
Fundamental documentation to avail of a personal loan
Make sure you have the following in hand before applying for a personal loan:
• Passport size photographs
• Proof of identity – Passport, Aadhar card, Voter ID card or Driving License
• Proof of Age –Voter ID, Passport, Drivers License or Aadhar
• Proof of Residence – Passport, Bank statement, Rental agreement, Post-paid mobile bill or landline bill
• Banking statement (starting from 6 months before)
• Proof of income (Salary slips of the last three months)
• Proof of stability and continuity in job – relieving letter, offer letter and Form 16
In addition to the above documents, there are other eligibility requirements that need to be satisfied:
• Age between 21 and 60 years
• Things such as years of employment, city you stay in and company you work for would be decisive factors for tenure, eligible amount and lowest rates of interest for a personal loan.
• Sufficient salary (minimum Rs. 25,000), preferred salary bracket would vary on your city and the company you’re employed with
• Good credit history
• Minimum work experience of 2 years
• Should have stayed in the city for at least 1 year
Feel free to compare loan rates on our websites or to get in touch with us to make the process of getting a personal loan easier and faster.